I don’t follow enough people, and my dash gets so dead and I’d like to fix that! Please suggest some of your favorite blogs relating to:
- Final Fantasy
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- General Humor Blogs
And…I’d really appreciate it.. :c
I’m likely going to be secluded in the house for a few days, and I’m just buzzing around the Playstation Store, and I own all the Final Fantasy games except for IV, V and VI on there. I’ve played them before, just not owned. So I ask,
Do I travel with Terra?
Or follow Bartz around?
Oh, bb, and it was a simple must follow back in this case for sure. My blog may only be about Final Fantasy, but you’ve got almost all my other fandoms kept up there as well. Besides, I don’t mind looking at gratuitous photos of Zac Efron once in a while. So thank you, really. And I’m excited to see what comes of yours, because I love it just as much. And reply has turned to ramble.
- What normal people see: Roman Numerals 1, 2, 3, 4
- What we see: Dazed and Confused, Whole Lotta Love, Since I've Been Loving You, Stairway To Heaven.
- What Coheed fans see: Year of the Black Rainbow, Second Stage Turbine Blade, In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth III, Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV
- What I see: Final Fantasy. Just... Final Fantasy.
During one of the opening cutscenes, if the player chooses Queen Brahne 64 times when Baku asks Zidane who they are meant to kidnap, Ruby will storm into the room and move the conversation onwards.
Did this on my playthrough this time, I’d say the few minutes of answering Queen Brahne was good for the 2 second ruby entrance.